These delicious cookie recipe is found on the back of the #hershey Sea Salt Caramel Chips bag.
I love this cookie, I am a sucker for salted caramel. This recipe is found on Hershey's web site and can be found here.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine , softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz, pkg.) HERSHEY'S Sea Salt Caramel Flavored Baking Chips
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- 2. Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Add eggs; beat well. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually blend into butter mixture, blending well. Stir in caramel chips. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- 3. Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until cookie is set. Do not over bake. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
I really do like the chocolate cookie base and may use this base for other for other chips.