So here is the recipe for this delicious dish.
- 1/4 cup Lea & Perrins® The Original Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 20 shrimp peeled and deveined
- In a medium bowl, mix together Worcestershire Sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, oil and garlic. Set aside a few tablespoons of this as the dressing
- In a medium sized bowl, place the shrimp in the marinade, make sure it is well coated. refrigerate and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from refrigerator, reserving marinade. Cook shrimp on preheated grill until the shrimp is opaque or internal temperature is 145 degree F, basting frequently for first 5 minutes. Discard any remaining marinade. Note: we cooked our shrimp on stove top in the marinate.
- Serve over lettuce top with reserved dressing and lemon zest.
This post is going to be shared with these great parties, Inspire Me Monday/Friendship Friday, Creative Friday, Friday Finds, Making Your Home Sing Monday, Good Morning Mondays, What'd Do This Weekend, TOO Cute Tuesday, Tuesday Table, Tasty Tuesday The Gathering Spot, Worthwhile Wednesday, Full Plate Thursday, Best Of The Weekend, Weekend Blog Hop, Welcome To The Weekend, Sharing Saturday, and Link Party Palooza.