These delicious cookie recipe is found on the back of the #hershey Sea Salt Caramel Chips bag.
I love this cookie, I am a sucker for salted caramel. This recipe is found on Hershey's web site and can be found here.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine , softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz, pkg.) HERSHEY'S Sea Salt Caramel Flavored Baking Chips
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- 2. Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Add eggs; beat well. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually blend into butter mixture, blending well. Stir in caramel chips. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- 3. Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until cookie is set. Do not over bake. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
I really do like the chocolate cookie base and may use this base for other for other chips.
Thanks so much for linking up with Full Plate Thursday! We will have an early Thanksgiving Edition on 11-22 -16, hope to see you there!ReplyDelete
Wishing you a bountiful Thanksgiving!