From top left:
1, One pan Mexican rice.
2. enchiladas, my son made this from scratch.
3. cinnamon rolls, Yum!
5. My husband made stuffed mash potato patties,
6. My husband made cowboy beans.
7. I made Tik-Tok ramen. Highly recommend!
8. Homemade dutch oven bread. You can find the recipe here.
9. Brisket on top of macaroni and cheese
Sharing this with:
Julie - wow. Where would I start in this delicious mosaic of morsels? I think it would have to be the caramel coconut squares. Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!ReplyDelete
The brisket sure sounds good! What a neat mosaic!ReplyDelete