I have left over bananas that are turning ripe maybe I will make some.....
Super-yummy Super-moist Banana Bread
* 1/2 cup (1 stick) Butter, softened
* 1 1/4 cups Granulated Sugar
* 2 Eggs
* 4 tbsp. Sour Cream
* 1 1/2 cups Flour, all-purpose (white)
* 1 tsp. Baking Soda
* 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
* 1.5 cups (2-3) ripe Bananas, mashed (NOTE: Original recipe called for 1 cup
and baked a little less, but I usually use more banana and bake it a wee bit
longer. The tracker includes the extra bit of banana!)
1. Grease 9" x 5" loaf pan.
2. Beat together butter and sugar.
3. Add eggs. Mix well.
4. Add sour cream, flour, baking soda, vanilla, and bananas. Mix well.
5. Pour into prepared loaf pan.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 - 55 minutes, or until toothpick in center comes
7. Cool on rack, and wrap in plastic wrap overnight to bring out the moisture in
8. Makes 1 loaf, cut into 14 slices about 5/8" thick each.
9. Enjoy! :)