This looks like an interesting cookie recipe:
Skill Level: Advanced
* 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
* 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
* 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
* COCOA NUT FILLING (recipe follows)
* 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
* 2 tablespoons sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Beat softened butter and cream cheese in large bowl on medium speed of mixer
until blended and smooth. Gradually add flour, beating on low speed until well
blended. Divide dough into 3 equal parts; wrap individually in plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or until firm enough to roll.
2. Heat oven to 375°F. On lightly floured surface, roll one piece of dough into
9-inch circle (keep remaining dough in refrigerator). Cut circle into 12 wedges.
Place about 1 teaspoon prepared filling at wide end of each wedge; spread about
three-fourths of the way up wedge. Starting at wide end, roll toward the point.
Place cookies, point sides down, about 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
Brush with melted butter. Stir together sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over
3. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden. Remove from cookie sheet to wire
rack. Cool completely. Repeat procedure with remaining dough and filling. 3
COCOA NUT FILLING: Stir together 1-1/2 cups ground walnuts, 6 tablespoons sugar
and 3 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa in small bowl; stir in 3 tablespoons milk.
About 1 cup filling.